onsdag 7. oktober 2009

ME

My name is Karoline, and I turned 16 years in the beginning of November. I live in a town called Sarpsborg, more specific in the little place called Grålum, where I’ve lived my entire life. In difference from all the others my age I don’t listen to music ”all the time”. Therefore I don’t have any special favorite band or artist. There are so many of them, so alike each other and yet so different from each other, so I find it hard to separate good from bad. Indeed, when it comes to different types of music, I can be more specific about I like and don’t like. Rap and techno has never appealed to me in a good way, so I prefer more slow songs. I also like really old songs, probably because I rarely follow the hit lists with the popular music these days.
My favorite film is with no doubt the action thriller “Taken”. They have revealed that a sequel for the film is already in progress, so I’m looking forward to see it!
Writing or speaking about my future is something I often dislike. My future seems so far away right now, but it scares me that it actually isn’t. I haven’t at the moment decided every detail for my future. Sure I have some dreams and thoughts of it, but nothing is certain. All of a sudden they may change, and I may have other plans. I envy the ones who know exactly what they want to do, but I’ll hopefully figure it out soon. In the meantime all I intend to do is to stay in school and do my best.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar