søndag 15. november 2009

Hated by a Car

Today, as every Sundays lately, I've been out driving. My driving-theory teacher told me that the best drivers are the ones who start as early as possible. With thought of my (fairly bad) conditions in relation to cars, I think I really need the time...I didn't know before that is was possible to feel hated by a car. It hates me so much I'm sure the car does everything on purpose, simply to be mean and cause me problems. The clutch is an annoying and frustrating unnecessary detail, I think. It has gone so far that when everyone says the word 'clutch' it gives me the chills. My knowledge about cars and engines, mainly traffic in general is a bit low. (I figured that knowing all the signs unfortunately didn't make me the perfect driver. Sigh...) So I thought it would be the most safe for me (and for others) to get some more time [read: some more years] of practice before I throw myself out in the big, dangerous road.
The week of blogging I had to do has already passed, and to my surprise it was more fun than I expected.

This is probably the official end of this blog for now. (If my teacher doesn't give me more tasks.) So everyone: Take care and drive safe(!!!), please.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar