English has for a long time been one of my favorite subjects at school. I’ve been interested in both learning to write and to speak this language, because I’ve seen how important and necessary English actually is.
I am grateful of all the years when English was a part of my schedule at school. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to choose this subject for next year. I’ve put my priorities on physics, chemistry, ToF and R1 - and there were no more room for choosing English. When that is said, speaking or writing English will not be over for me. I love to travel to other places, and abroad, English is the key to communication. Almost everywhere you go, you will find someone who speaks a bit English. It’s not for no reason it is the worldwide language.
In ten years I see myself in a gorgeous penthouse apartment on 5th Avenue in New York, with an excellent job and a perfect husband. If not, I will probably live in an enormous castle in the middle of Paris, where I have people cooking my food and doing my laundry. HA-HA, that was a joke. There’s no wrong in having dreams, but this joke seemed very ungrateful and superficial, neither of the things I wish to become. My future is still a blank page in the book of my life. I am not stressed about hurrying to write something down either, because I don’t know what the future holds for me. I will probably study for a while, hopefully as long as possible. We’re lucky to go to school, not everyone has the same opportunities as us to learn. Nevertheless, my goals for the future is to expand my horizon, discover new cultures in other countries and simply get more life experience. Some of these goals I may achieve through my education, which I hope will find place out of the borders of Norway.
I have enjoyed this year with you as a teacher and with our class. I can tell you that I have learned grammar and poems, but at the end of the day it shows that what I’ve learn the most about, is myself. I have learned what my negative sides are and what my positive sides are. I am aware of what I need to work on and what I need to improve. So, despite the fact that this really is my last year of English, I know one thing for sure:
This is absolutely not the last time Karoline is having an English conversation or reading an English book!
søndag 23. mai 2010
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar