lørdag 1. mai 2010

Loving Paris

If there was one city in Europe I would die to visit, it would definitely be Paris. I had never been to France before and during our winter holiday, my family and I decided to go there for some days. Everywhere I hear people brag about Paris; how nice it is, how beautiful the language is, and how delicious the food is. It was one question that had been on my mind for a long time, and I was about to find the answer myself; Is Paris as nice as everyone says?
A trip to Paris mainly consists of visiting La Tour Eiffel, Sacre Coeur, Champs Elysées and the other famous tourist attractions. Our trip was no exception, but Paris is so much more than some buildings and a street. The mood in this city is like no other place I’ve ever seen.
If anyone would ask me the question I was wondering at first; Is Paris as nice as everyone says? I would tell them; No, it is better.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar