Today I want to tell you about my favourite film. The name is The Notebook, and I have never before seen a movie that made these kinds of impressions on me, like The Notebook did. The power of the film, the story, is increadable, and I wouldn't expecty being this overwhelmed by simply "a film". The Notebook is a romantic drama film, directed by Nick Cassavetes. It's based on a novel with the same name, written by Nicholas Sparks. The film was first released in the United States in 2004. The plot of the film surrounds the characters Noah and Allie, a young couple who fall in love in the early 40s. The story is narrated from the present day by an old man, telling their story from the past to a fellow patient.It is hard to put all the sadness, happiness, love and anger into words, but I believe these pictures speaks for themselves about how beautiful the film really is...


A while ago I ran into, quite randomly, a new film's which is soon coming up in cinemas. It's by the author of The Notebook. I wonder if this one will push The Notebook down to second place on my list. Take a look at the pictures from Dear John: 
Well, to not seem like a total girly-film girl, I may add that my previous favourite film actually was an action thriller film...EDIT: Simen kindly gave me the download of Dear John, and I loved it! Despite that I have already seen it, I'm almost sure I will go see it again when it comes in cinemas here.

Oh, I love The Notebook!!
SvarSlettNoah is HOT! ^^
so true, elise! so true!
SvarSlettno, he's not! john in "dear john" is ;)
SvarSlettAlso true. They both are, I think! But in different ways :-)
SvarSlett